Additional Director General of Police C.I.D. The Office of Crime and Railways has invited applications in the prescribed format in the following particulars from the interested candidates to fill the post of Law Officer (Class-1 equivalent) on contract basis for 11 months for various District, City and other offices. Details of recruitment eligibility, age limit, monthly salary, are mentioned below.
Additional Director General of Police C.I.D. Crime and Railways Recruitment 2023
- Law Officer (kayda adhikari)
- Should have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Should have minimum 10 years experience as an advocate.
- Not more than 50 years. (As on 31/01/2023)
- Retired from the Judiciary Department, currently practicing as an Advocate and having experience in performing the duties of the post will be given relaxation in age limit.
- Proficiency in both Gujarati and English language is required.
- Enrollment in Bara Council of Gujarat is mandatory.
- Computer knowledge before CCC+ is a must.
Sample application form
- The application form must be downloaded from the official website https://cidcrime.gujarat.gov.in/cidcrime/default.aspx between 21/01/2023 and 31/01/2023.
Official Notification (Sandesh Paper (Date:20/01/2023, Page No – 07)