Under the National Health Mission, General Hospital Disa announced 11 months of contract-based recruitment for various posts in the Health Department. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to work in the healthcare sector and contribute to the community.
At General Hospital Disa, we are looking for highly skilled and qualified individuals to fill the position of Oxygen Operator. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details regarding the job profile, eligibility criteria, and how to apply for the same.
General Hospital Disa Recruitment 2023
- The Oxygen Operator will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the oxygen supply at General Hospital Disa. This includes ensuring that the oxygen supply is sufficient, regulating the flow of oxygen, and identifying and rectifying any issues with the oxygen supply.
- Candidates applying for the position of Oxygen Operator must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their higher secondary education or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in operating oxygen supply systems.
- Candidates must have knowledge of oxygen supply systems and be able to identify and rectify any issues with the system.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview. The interview will assess the candidate’s knowledge of oxygen supply systems, their ability to identify and rectify issues with the system, and their overall suitability for the role.
How to Apply ?:
- Eligible candidates can apply for the position of Oxygen Operator by sending their application along with necessary documents to the address mentioned in the official advertisement. The last date to apply for the position is 27-02-2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Apply Online:-Click Here